Saturday 5 December 2009

Problems with Sitemeter...

I am having trouble with my Sitemeter (O Lord, when does it end?). Last night before bed, I checked my sitemeter (as is my wont, I find it interesting), and for Friday 4th December I had 63 visitors, with a total of 8,528 since I set the thing up on 12th May. I have just sat down and checked it again, and for some obscure reason it has gone back to 8,491 visitors, and indicates that yesterday I had only 19 and today only 6. Very strange. I have sent them an email about it, but I don't expect to hear anything soon...

2 comments:

  1. Ghosts in the machine? Have you had the blog exorcised lately? Couldn't account for the 'missing' visitors.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shadowlands, thanks for your comment. That could well be the problem, but in the absence of a priest presently, I shall have to rely on the people at Sitemeter to find out...I know that I had a hell of a lot more visitors yesterday than 19, and as for 6 today!

    ReplyDelete