Sunday 21 February 2010

Lethargy...

Blogging may be slow over the next few days, since I've had another dip, and ''bad atmospheres'' have gone off into other spheres than home for me. I was writing a follow-up post to my ''controversial'' post about Rome and the New Rite, and I may return to it, but it's rather long-winded and I don't think I have the diplomacy to finish it. I significantly modified what I thought the Holy Father should say to people who like the New Rite too...Meanwhile, I have to go to work this afternoon (the first Sunday I have worked for years) for lovely stock take. This means that you go around the shop, scan barcodes with a small machine and enter how many of them there are on the shelf (and they say we're superior to the beasts of the field?). It's even worse in the warehouse where it's all dusty and things are less ordered, and you often end up coming across things you counted earlier and you have to go back etc...

One thing only is keeping me from utter despair, and it's neither Tolkien nor Liturgy...

1 comment:

  1. Chin Up, Patricius. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. It's what got us through the War. You have a whole world out here waiting with baited breath for your next instalment of. . . (whatever). Hidegard von Bingen, for instance. Don't despair. Lethargy is OK, if you say so (I s'pose).

    ReplyDelete