Saturday 21 November 2009

Saturday afternoon...

It's nice to have Saturdays off now - I can have some sort of a life besides University and work this way. At Midday today, I was privileged to attend, and serve (as Thurifer), the High Mass of Requiem followed by the blessing of the graves at St Mary's, Chislehurst. Mass was lovely, but I have more or less run out of things to say about it (having reported so many Masses recently), so instead of going over the oft-heard ''how great and marvellous Mass in the Old Rite is'', I shall say nothing repetitive...so ends Patricius lamely. I am sure there will be photos available shortly.

Afterwards, I met up with a friend of mine and together we drove out to a nice cafe for lunch. We chatted about various things, one of them being my new Tolkien book, which arrived yesterday. I have read very little of it as yet, but I shall go and sort that out presently.

No comments:

Post a Comment