Saturday 16 May 2009

Mary Most Holy...


Mater Maria me valde amat, et ego eam. As it is the month of Our Lady, the glorious and immaculate Mother of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, I think a post in her honour is long overdue. Perhaps readers could join me in saying a few Rosaries this month, being mindful of the Holy Father and his recent trip to the Holy Land, but especially the Family which as we see on all sides is constantly under attack from the forces of secularism...would that I had an army of Hobbits with extra large Rosaries and I could convert the world to the Lord in no time at all!

Ave Maria gratia plena Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment