Sunday 28 March 2010

Post omission...

I was counselled earlier to delete a comment I wrote following a post on Traditionalists. I am not sure how Blogger does that so I have deleted the whole post instead. I doubt I shall post anything for the duration of Holy Week. I am ''going East'' for much of Holy Week (what does that say about the modern Catholic Church, when one is obliged to attend a schismatic church for more appropriate Liturgy? Don't let's worry though; Modernists and pseudo-traddies will one day smell the brimstone), and for much of it I shall be too tired to post anything anyway.

I shall return, Lord willing, on Easter Sunday...

2 comments:

  1. "Don't let's worry though; Modernists and pseudo-traddies will one day smell the brimstone"

    That is horrendous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricius,

    Soviet Russia has, Deo gratias, fallen.

    Restore your post, censorshiop, by any other name is an appalling thing.

    If we cannot proclaim the truth...

    ReplyDelete