Tuesday 29 December 2009

After-Christmas exercise...


I have always been skinny. Naturally, my parents attribute this grace to a high metabolism, as do I. Although I have noticed in the last year that I have developed a sort of ''gut'' - which I am not happy about at all. I walk everywhere, all the time (another advantage to not driving - I get more exercise, plus I don't have to pay for fuel, maintenance, road tax, insurance etc, although I must finally get round to actually passing my test...), and I am also accustomed to go for long walks in the woods, but this doesn't seem to have helped any this year. When I did Irish dancing, now more years ago than I care to remember, I was always fit. Can any readers recommend any exercise that isn't too vigorous? I am terrified that I may end up like one of those obese people on those documentaries where they're so fat they can't even get out of bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment