Tuesday 20 October 2009

A frivolous post...

Sigh...the year is fading fast, so evanescent, and the clocks go back soon, cold and dark as the realm of Morgoth. I find little solace in Tolkien at present, who seems a tad ''samey,'' (would that I had the pleasure of meeting him again for the first time!) and I fear for myself - maybe this is just an off day though. I wonder if readers have had similar feelings? For many months I have been troubled by nightmares of immanent and permanent failure, among other equally troubling thoughts. I know how odd that sounds, but such are the ambivalent thoughts turning over in my mind of minds at present. I think I need a holiday or something, a real one, not just ''time off.'' Blogging may be sporadic over the next few days, for there are some important things coming up and it wouldn't do for me to be distracted by this silly blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment